Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New thingys on my mind :)

I had my "Small Store Retail" class today, where we learn how to run a small business. While I've had this blog for fun, I've never really thought about what I would use it for. That is, until today, when we learned about different businesses that start up because of creations, including the Bonnie Marcus invitations.



how precious are these??? As soon as we learned about Bonnie Marcus (her mantra is "set a goal that scares you") and how her business was quickly expanding, all I could think to myself is- this is something I COULD do....cards. While Bonnie Marcus has gone in the direction of invitations, etc, I think it would be so fascinating to branch off into the holiday card area. My friend in my class (who also has the blog "Velvet Underwear"...follow it, she's brilliant!)and I got so excited by this idea and will probably be working on it this semester. Of course, I get this in my head when most of the major card holidays (Valentines Day, New Years, Christmas) are over, but that's ok! so, just a warning, you may see some Mousey cards in the next few weeks! be prepared! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment